Index du forum Alyson Les roles et les films d'Alyson
22 messages
Page 1 sur 31, 2, 3

(ici) hi everybody

Novice
(Messages: 10)

hi everybody

(ici) par I_d_a » Mar Juil 10, 2007 3:32 pm

i dont know your language but i love alyson so much that i registered here :)) hi everybody. if anyone can speak english please contact me..
Grand-Prêtre
(Messages: 1556)

hi everybody

(ici) par Giles » Mer Juil 11, 2007 12:53 am

Hi Ida (should I keep the underscores?)

I am glad you succeeded to subscribe to the forum if you don't speak french. You are the second English-spoken who posts on this forum. Only Johndive did it before but I think he reads French quite well.

I suppose most of Alyson's fans at least read English so don't hesitate to post here.

By the way where are you from?
Giles, Grand Prêtre (Webmaster) du Temple d'Alyson :ugeek:
Novice

hi everybody

(ici) par I_d_a » Mer Juil 11, 2007 4:45 am

Oh i am really so glad that most of you speak english and contact me. Yes i have joined by only giving the necessary information. like the password and nickname. the others i couldnt read or understand so i left only blanks. It was pretty hard to get here in a forum:)) I am from Germany. I found this page when i was searching for alyson's photos. by the way, when i write something to a wrong place please forgive me because i only can understand the "forum" word here in forum :)And Giles thank you for being so kind. I felt pretty comfortable. thanks again.
Grand-Prêtre

hi everybody

(ici) par Giles » Mer Juil 11, 2007 9:00 am

Fortunately you didn't write in German because I am probably worse in German than you are in French! In English I am probably no so good than you either, but this should be sufficient to discuss.

If you want to find something specific about Alyson and don't manage to get it ask for it. I hope I will be able to point the right page for you or provide the expected information.

Did you get How I met your mother in Germany? I think I read once that the answer is yes but I am not 100% sure.
Novice

hi everybody

(ici) par I_d_a » Jeu Juil 12, 2007 10:37 am

yes ofcourse we have "how i met your mother" but i personaly love alyson in her "american pie" role. she is absolutely amazing. she is so cute and the way she speaks, :) she is wonderful i think. sorry but in which page am i writing now? and what does "jeux" mean?? :)
Grand-Prêtre

hi everybody

(ici) par Giles » Ven Juil 13, 2007 12:59 am

"Les roles et les films d'Alyson" means that the topic should be something about "The Alyson's roles or movies".

It is not exactly the right location but it's not so important when you consider that you succeeded to post here! It happened to one visitor who was speaking French to not find how to reply to a message!

"Jeux" means "Games". In fact I have only one for the moment which is a giant quizz about Buffy the vampire slayer, more than 1000 questions (though you don't need to answer all of them to complete a game! lol). But they are all in French :-(

The only English pages are the video download pages (unfortunately not the video presentation page yet, but the videos are mostly in English), and the stories of my meetings with Alyson (only 2 of the 3). These pages are marked by a UK flag in the title when you are in the French version.
The videos are in the Crypt there:
http://crypte.temple-alyson.net/index.html
(you just have to click on the pictures and you will reach quickly videos)

"How I met Alyson" stories are there:
http://www.temple-alyson.net/Capture/WH ... x2_en.html
http://www.temple-alyson.net/Capture/FWSP/index_en.html
Novice

hi everybody

(ici) par I_d_a » Ven Juil 13, 2007 12:32 pm

aha you have met alyson? cool :)) thanks for the links. and one more question? what is the trombone pciture for? what does it mean when it is red and what does it when it is without red?? :))
Grand-Prêtre

hi everybody

(ici) par Giles » Ven Juil 13, 2007 1:05 pm

This icon is used to indicate whether you have subscribed to notifications or not.
It exists notifications to receive a mail when a new message is posted in a topic, and notifications to be warned of the creation of a new topic in a heading.

This trombone is drawn beside either the topic or the heading it is related to. And when it is red-crossed this means that you haven't subscribed.
Novice

hi everybody

(ici) par I_d_a » Ven Juil 13, 2007 9:52 pm

aha now it makes sense and i understand :)) the website is wonderful, all the links and especially the photos are awesome. i congratulate the person who did this site. :)
Grand-Prêtre

hi everybody

(ici) par Giles » Ven Juil 13, 2007 10:18 pm

Thanks. I have been helped for the quizz questions and for video gathering by Willaurent, and for most of the transcriptions of the videos by Johndive.
Publier une réponse